i have made som updates in the wiki. If you found an issue then just send me a pm and i will fix the issue. If you found wrong informations then also write me a pm.
If you have some Style ideas for the wiki, let us know it.
From out of the Ashe s, our TBC core has re-emerged, and is now back on the supported cores list.
this core is still in limited support phase, until the code has been caught up and stable.
When core is given full community support, the community forums section will be re-opened, as well as a bug-tracker.
Until then Project is @ our Projects GitHub pages and the public Db is in the downloads section.
Feel like helping with the project, Fork and submit a (PR)Pull Request, got something to say...
post it on commit comments, see someone on the forums having a hard time ... lend a hand.
|Dev Note| Posting to GitHub keep it clean, supportive, and on topic, otherwise comment it will be deleted.
Also keep in mind were not all experts at programming some are still beginners, here everyone
has a place.
That is what the project is for (Educational Purposes), to help teach and to help others
learn the selected art of code. There are other projects to use if you just wish to shine your epeen, and troll
others you deem under your coding level. On this project you shine by what you commit,
and how you help others on this board.
We Do not cater to pirate servers, if you need something made custom, go make it yourself,
or wait until the sub-forum for custom patches for this core is opened, hell you can even go
hug google maybe what you need is there. and above all manage to have some fun.
The answer is no. The project is not dead.
I know there hasn't been much activity lately. Been busy with family issues and running a successful business and all this is very time consuming. Now that my mom has passed an most of the estate issues are cleared up I can now devote more time and management to the project. This will not all happen overnight but I would like to make some major changes to the way we operate our project. I am open to new ideas and your input.
I have also took on some other community projects.
We now operate http://www.private-status.com for reporting quest status and http://www.yourpaste.tk. that is a pastebin website without all the bullshit.
Her is a brief list of changes that I would like to see done in the near future.
1. Overhaul the forum.
2. Rewrite the documentation.
3. Create a data repository for parsed sniff data.
4. Update the legacy 4.0.6a version to be compatible with the authentication server.
5. Better document the code.
6. Building a stronger and more diverse community for all users.
Also we are looking for community leaders.
1. Assistant project manager.
2. Lead forum moderator.
3. Documentation manager.
4. Sub forum moderators for locale community support for Spanish, Polish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, & other languages.
5. Database content engineers. We are a teaching community so the requirements for this are the ability to learn MySQL.
6. C++ Code Contributor. Yet again we are a teaching community so all we ask is you are willing to do the research and do it proper.
Thank you for being a part of our community.