Any official DB project working for SkyFire?

STARK

Hi there guys.

I was wondering if there is any separated database only developing project for SkyFire?

Back in the old days using the older similar cores there was some database projects where people was working only on that and those DBs was the best for the time.

I think this is a good way of helping one project like this one to be really good. There must be CORE devs and DB devs both are very important.

-- STARK

Nice to hear that.

I and my guys are working on brand new DB with the structure for your project.

It's important to be said that we are collecting data only from the current retail version. There is no data from older expansion like Cata/WOTLK/TBC/Vanilla.

Clean start.

I think this project deserve it.

We don't think that using a database which contains data from the older expansion is the right way, simply because a lot of things has changed.

More info soon!

-- STARK

Thank you for your interest kontownik, we will announce soon our official forum where you can check what you need.

if you search on google you will find a compiled version of this. You can use my database, there are a lot of things

Can you please send me PM with link to your database so i can check you have done already.

-- STARK