MiniManager for SkyfireEMU

Mythos

Hey guys,

I want to introduce my project "Minimanager for SkyfireEMU" to you.

Formerly it was known as "Minimanager for TrinityCore", but since I'm playing on a Skyfire server, I decided to drop TC support and add Skyfire support.

If you don't know Minimanager:

Minimanager is a webinterface for your server. You can register an account, view characters, accounts, database (Items, Mobs, etc.) and much more. It is a good tool for administration, but also normal players can use it, because it comes with a forum where the players can chat together.

The project is based on PHP and MySQL, so you don't need any additional modules like ruby or perl.

If you are interested in developing with us, just send me a PM.

Here are some URLs:

Download with GIT:

https://github.com/M...-SkyfireEMU.git

Issue Tracker:

https://github.com/M...yfireEMU/issues

Forum:

http://skyfirescripts.tk

I hope you like the project. :)

Regards,

Mythos

Screens:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Admin/Master Developers

Hey. Mythos I remember this old project. I will send you some patches. There are several security issues with this project. I will find some of my patch fixes and post them later on.

@darman77: I added some screens, but some things don't work at the moment. ;-) @AlterEgo: That would be great! Thanks :) Also what happened to "characters.arenaPoints" ? Where are arenaPoints now stored? (If they exist in Cata)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am testing this minimanager and it works nice thanks for the hard work i will be posting my problem here maybe im just doing something wrong so please help or correct me all the errors i get: main=>Arenateams error "Column 'rating' in field list is ambiguous" main=>player map error "Warning: require_once(pommfs_conf.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:UsersLoukieDesktopxampp-win32-1.8.0-usb-litexampphtdocsmmmapindex.php on line 16 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'pommfs_conf.php' (include_path='.;UsersLoukieDesktopxampp-win32-1.8.0-usb-litexamppphpPEAR') in C:UsersLoukieDesktopxampp-win32-1.8.0-usb-litexampphtdocsmmmapindex.php on line 16" tools=> ingame mail error "Table 'mmfpm.dbc_itemdisplayinfo' doesn't exist" tools=>tickets error "Unknown column 'closedBy' in 'where clause'" database=> items error "Table 'mmfpm.dbc_itemset' doesn't exist" systems=>spell(s) Disabled error "Table 'world.spell_disabled' doesn't exist" under my account when click on or selecting any char i get "Table 'mmfpm.dbc_itemdisplayinfo' doesn't exist" everything works very nice i would love it if the rest i have posted above can be fixed or if you can help me fix the problems