Event Horizon - SAI Editor

Pyro

o New Conditions Editor. (Alpha)

o New 'Script Inheritance' which allows you to easily copy behaviors from any other script in the DB to the current one.

o Fixed a random bug which prevented the creation of timed events.

o Added tooltips for most fields / buttons.

o Optimization on the login code, It is now faster to startup event horizon.

o Login details can now be saved.

o Better handling for GUID script editing. ( e.g. creature names will not show up etc.. )

o Correct web browser class for MacOSX.

o + Other minor fixes and optimization to the code.

And please, make an offline mode!

• 3 weeks later...

from the looks of it, it's... pretty awesome! I have one tiny problem though... I am unable to connect to the database >.> I get the following error: Communications link failure Last packed sent to the server was 0 ms ago. so uh.. help? I'm pretty sure I entered the correct info... and indeed, please, make an offline mode!

from the looks of it, it's... pretty awesome!

I have one tiny problem though... I am unable to connect to the database >.>

I get the following error:

Communications link failure

Last packed sent to the server was 0 ms ago.

so uh.. help? I'm pretty sure I entered the correct info...

and indeed, please, make an offline mode!

Are you behind a firewall? e.g. at work or school?

--

I would love an offline mode (or, support for HTTP tunneler scripts, which is the only way that I can connect to SQL databases at school, where I spend the majority of my time).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update ( 120 ) 1.2 o Added tabbed panels. Update ( 110 ) 1.1 o Added missing action: Add/Remove/Set Dynamic Flag and Jump to Pos. o New login window with support for multiple saved session. o You can now search for creatures or game-objects by name. Enjoy : ]

• 1 month later...

Pyro, great job with the editor, but i wanted to fill a bug report, in the creature text editor (and i guess in some other places), if you write something with a ' on it, it wont save, you must manually escape it with \', it would be nice to have that fixed, other than that

GOOD JOB

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a question.How can i make a creature cast a spell on another creature?Please tell me if its possible using sai,or this soft.

Here is my code.

-- Generated by Event Horizon - SAI Editor (http://devsource-eventhorizon.tk/)
-- Slate Dragon
SET @ENTRY := 44652;
SET @SOURCETYPE := 0;
DELETE FROM `smart_scripts` WHERE `entryorguid`=@ENTRY AND `source_type`=@SOURCETYPE;
UPDATE creature_template SET AIName="SmartAI" WHERE entry=@ENTRY LIMIT 1;
INSERT INTO `smart_scripts` (`entryorguid`,`source_type`,`id`,`link`,`event_type`,`event_phase_mask`,`event_chance`,`event_flags`,`event_param1`,`event_param2`,`event_param3`,`event_param4`,`action_type`,`action_param1`,`action_param2`,`action_param3`,`action_param4`,`action_param5`,`action_param6`,`target_type`,`target_param1`,`target_param2`,`target_param3`,`target_x`,`target_y`,`target_z`,`target_o`,`comment`) VALUES
(@ENTRY,@SOURCETYPE,1,2,62,0,100,1,44652,0,0,0,2,16,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,"State Dragon - Gossip Button Faction Change"),
(@ENTRY,@SOURCETYPE,2,0,61,0,100,0,0,0,0,0,11,83432,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,"State Dragon - CastSelf - Binded Will"),
(@ENTRY,@SOURCETYPE,3,0,12,0,100,0,0,90,0,0,11,83603,4,0,0,0,0,10,6519620,44600,0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,"Halfus Stone Touch - In Combat Cast Spell on boss at 90%");

• 11 months later...