New Server setup issues

Hello!

I have recently compiled from the core from GitHub and was successful at getting the game up and running.  I am hosting the game for a small group of friends who are all interested in playing Mists of Pandaria.  I have some experience hosting and playing on a WotLK private server, so getting this going was not completely new to me, though I am still a Novice!

I tried following the Wiki instructions for installation as close as possible, but found some strange hurdles which I had to overcome, which we can get in to more detail if it seems relevant.

The issue(s) I am facing started almost immediately after starting my server.  I noticed in the server log there were a lot of DB errors.  It appeared to be looking for items and spells which it could not find.  You can find a small snip of my DB errors here:https://pastebin.com/Ba1knVpN

Then, upon logging in and beginning to test things, we quickly noticed that a lot of NPCs were not interactable.  Many skills were broken or not working.  Players were leveling up but not learning spells (such as a paladin learning how to wear plate at level 40).

I tried a few solutions myself, such as dropping the world DB and importing it again from the latest available database available.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated

• Admin/Master Developers

We know about the tons of DB errors. It's not an issue with dropping the DB. It's just incomplete data that just hasn't been gotten to yet. We are only a tiny team and we all work full time. No need to report DB errors fix them and share them with the community. :)