Automated Vendor Data

h2.havok

Newest tool. Completely automated NPC Vendor Data parser. Unfortunately, as of right now, it does not do extended cost, time or anything, just the items. ExtendedCost would be too much of a ***** since I'd need to have all the extendedcost data preloaded into the program.

Simply enter the NPC ID and it grabs the ID of every item that vendor sells and spits out an SQL query script.

Had to pull out all the stops and waste a couple days to get it working. It was actually not very easy to figure out a way to pull just the item IDs neatly so it can work it's magic. Sometimes it will ask to install Flash, just press no and ignore it. It has to connect to Wowhead in order to get the data.

I tested it pretty thoroughly so there shouldn't be any problems but if you run into one, post what you did and what went wrong and when it happened and I'll fix it. There is a problem with dumping the debug output. If you change the directory, it will throw an access violation. I've always had problems with access violations so I doubt that'll be fixed anytime soon.

Maybe I'll fully automate it so you can enter an array of NPC ID's and it'll grab the data and actually query your database, but my SQL skills in VBNet suck.

Posted Image

Requires .NET Framework 3.5 or Higher.

https://github.com/w...0VendorData.exe

Warning: If you use Norton, SONOR will delete it. SONAR is the bane of my programming existence, damn thing deletes anything just because not many people have used it.

Update 12/28/11:

- Working on ExtendedCost.

• 2 weeks later...