Connection 5.4.8

Sloopy

I am having a similar issue and I am feeling really silly, I have done this all before many times which is a pain!

In the realm selection screen of the client, the realm is grayed out and shows as offline, however the auth and world servers are online, ports are forwarded and tested, database is configured (external IP as address) made a second realm entry to test local IP with the same result.

Has anyone encountered this issue before, I am guessing there is something simple that I have overlooked.

Note* this is not a repack, I downloaded and compiled the server yesterday.

Client is patched using the tools provided, I have also attempted to connect using several other private server patched .exe's although I will admit I do not yet understand what the patching does, I gather it is connection related though.

The client build is 18414.

Realmlist in db is set to same build.

EDIT* I seem to be able to connect fine using a patched .exe I found on another server, I guess this is my issue and I will look into it further.

Edited by shamzooloo
semi-solved

• 1 month later...

Read in auth database table realmlist = address = 127.0.0.1, localaddress = 127.0.0.1 gamebuild 18414 (or 18291) it's your client version !

Restart your authserver and worldserver !

in folder game, folder WTF = file config.wtf open with notepad and replace Set Reamlist "..." to Set Reamlist "127.0.0.1"

it's for local configuration, not online !

And patch your client with https://github.com/ProjectSkyfire/SkyFire-Community-Tools

done !

Edited by ProjectCoreDevs