Hearthstone question

Denominator

I have been looking for where the Hearthstone is so that I can change the cooldown time but I can't seem to find it? I'm also curious how to implement the GMH tool because it says it's outdated, how would I update it?

Sorry for the tons of questions but I am interested in this project.

Thank you Rawaho, the reason I asked for any kind of help is because I really don't understand C++ all that well. I was also first lead to believe this project didn't support LUA but it seems it actually does.

The reason for the hearthstone question is because I tried using an old LUA script from when the lich king was still new but it doesn't seem to work so I was then curious that if I couldn't just add the lua script if I could find it whether it was hardcoded or whether it was in the skyfire database but I didn't find it and I'm a little rusty with using commands to find the items ids etc.

It is not a big deal if nobody will help, just thought I'd ask in case anybody else had a similar question :) Arma 3 is far more important at the moment though to me, never knew it even existed >.<