Back to the old good times

Hello, my nickname is Lafoniz. I came from Poland and I'm very glad to see SkyFireEmu project which is a new thing for me. I have used many emulators in my life and it is sad to see them dead now. I'm happy that this project is still alive and it's going further and further.

My adventure with "private" servers started like 5 or 6 six years ago when I was nearly eleven. I used to know Mangos (later TC2) database very well which allowed me sometimes to help make progress. I had a break with emulators and now I'm planning to do it back again. I'm going to study computer science in a year so now I'm learning C++, MYSQL and other stuff which will be useful for this project, my studies and my work.

I hope that soon I will be available to help you with some easy stuff like database or wiki. You will later see how I'm handling English so maybe I would have chance to start some translation to my national language which may be useful in future.

It would be a pleasure for me to help deal with this project, so if you have some tips or easy work for me (I'm still learning!) I would like to help you.

Lafoniz