Hey all

Hey guys.. congrats so far on the quality and speed of work you guys are doing. I was involved for a while with Darkrulerz and Hellscream and evo-x and whatnot last year-ish.. Mostly as the guy who suggests stuff and fights with Linux builds (which are beautiful here so far) .. I'm not sure if i'm that keen on the game anymore but am still into using it as an overall learning tool for teh C++ and etc.. I'm an old fart as well .. I enjoy short walks to the beer store and loose wimmen..;) I usually compile on Win7/64 and Ubuntu 2.6.35-28-server 64bit at least once a day cuz I have no life.. I also build shabby websites and other internets stuff. I have no real coding skills other than a bit of PHP ... I guess my favourite (I'm Canadian((re spelling))) bits would be custom area creation, proj/team management.. I think I gave up on the scene last yr when Hellscream and etc broke up and I couldn't see the point in working on WOW projects rather than developing something that the team could 'sell' as their own.. Anyways, thanks for all the hard work. I'll try and get off my ass and find some way to help..;) Chemmyone

• 5 weeks later...