Hey

Evil_

Hey everyone, my name is Nick, I generally go by the alias "Evil_" on most sites I frequent. A little about me: Back in 2006 I found runescape private servers, I toyed with them for a few months but they're so horribly organized/programmed (they're a little better now, not very much at all though.) after that I just started programming random things, experimenting with different languages, just having fun. My favorite programming languages are C++ and C#. That's just a little about me, I'm hoping I can get into WoW emulation because it intrigues me.

Hey Nick. Sure thing, if you want to get into emulation and you know C like syntax and have problem solving skills, you should be able to understand the code and fix stuff. It'll take a while to get comfortable with various systems and figure out how they interact (cause unfortunately proper architecture documentation is nonexistent). But it's not rocket science and if you really start looking at it as your hobby, you'll figure it all out.