Hello

Hello everybody! My name is Indigo and I'm experienced .Net developer. I tried repack 4.0.6 and found several areas where things are missing or no working. So I was searching how to fix them and finally I'm here! Can someone redirect me to "How-To" section if you have one to start working on the project? I wanna try fixing some bugs and quests and then I'll try to join the team. I know I can do it as I have pretty good experience with .Net development. So, I'd appreciate any help redirecting me to where I can start looking for how to do the stuffs here! Hope to work with you guys!

Welcome. First of all, the project is written in C++. There are some related tools that are done in C# though like the packet vewer. Documentation is rather lacking so you'd have to clone the GIT repo and look through the code yourself to try to understand what's going on. One thing that can help is looking through diffs of past revisions to see how particular changes fix particular issues.