Hey All

I figured I would go ahead and introduce myself. I use to mess with server cores back when they were first made, but since then, I've not done much. I am technically a noob when it comes to servers, though I am very willing to learn what I must. I have a very strong background in oop languages, specifically perl (though last time i coded perl was back in 4) and some c++ knowledge as well (took a year of college, was planning to become a video game designer but ran out of funds for school). I'm also a webdesigner with knowledge of HTML (etc etc) and PHP. Other than that, I've been playing Warcraft since it was in Beta back in 2003-2004 and have, since then, played every race and class that was possible, however; I recently quit Warcraft after realizing I've given them over $10k since it's launch ;(. Anyways, hope to get to know most of you and hope I will be able to -eventually- help out with the development of the core and database.