Hi . I am the 1st

Hi all. my name is Hamed and I am from Iran. I am the first 1 that wants to compile a catacalysm server in all over of Iran ( It has 70 m ) . there is lots of 3.3.5 server but no cata. please help me to have a good server. I noticed that there is lots of bugs in the core and db . how much longs that we have a good server like 3.3.5 servers? (sorry for my bad english if I have :P)

What we want to tell you is that creating/running private servers is illegal because WoW is © by Blizzard so they own ALL files including needed files for pservers. Now again it's ILLEGAL to create one and we will neither help you nor write any tutorials...

after 2-3 months internet connections in Iran will be disconnect from out of country. then the only way for playing online games in Iran is just playing in local servers. please help wow lovers.

And I should say that I just opened this server for playing with my friends and I dont want any money from them. my Internet uploading speed is now 16kbps and it means is its not a pserver. Its just a server for playing max 5 players.

and with this explains if u dont want to help ok np. ty for ur great site

after 2-3 months internet connections in Iran will be disconnect from out of country. then the only way for playing online games in Iran is just playing in local servers.

It's not true ! i'm in iran :)

my Internet uploading speed is now 16kbps and it means is its not a pserver. Its just a server for playing max 5 players.

and with this explains if u dont want to help ok np. ty for ur great site

with this upload speed maybe you can be a host for 1 player in your country