LF wdb converter

nevermoreftw

Tomrus's "mywowtools" has a "DBC Viewer" with a "Export2SQL" plug-in. DBC Viewer can handle ADB/WDB/DBC/DB2 with exporting. I have not tried it on WDB files though but I have used it on DB2/DBC revision 13623 and it worked fine. Skyfire Devs ported over his SVN to Git https://github.com/SkyFire/toms_tools The plug-in is pretty easy to modify to work on any DB format.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah I've been given "Silinoron's" wdbparser by alot of tc db devs, which is again just an updated version of tom_rus's parser which wasn't designed for tc (imo), it was more for arc. i was trying to update warheads datatrap but i cant seem to get the dbc sizes correct upon parsing, and he says its discontinued, so no help there, but that was a god parser imo, it updated to your very db structure for sql outputs. I've yet to find anyone with a solid adb/wdb parser out yet that doesn't require heavy modding to fit tc db structures.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tomrus's "mywowtools" has a "DBC Viewer" with a "Export2SQL" plug-in. DBC Viewer can handle ADB/WDB/DBC/DB2 with exporting. I have not tried it on WDB files though but I have used it on DB2/DBC revision 13623 and it worked fine.

Skyfire Devs ported over his SVN to Git https://github.com/SkyFire/toms_tools

The plug-in is pretty easy to modify to work on any DB format.

Thank you very much.

Good Tools~~!!!

• 4 weeks later...