Realm Offline

Kakarott

When I go to log on my realm is showing as offline and I'm not sure why.

I've tried this both on my own computer and my host and the issue remains, all the ports are open so I know that isn't the problem and the flag is set to 0. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, 

hope this post will help. I've always found half-topic about this problem. People just gave up or stopped replying. 
I will try to be as clear as possible without breaking the rules. If so please let me know. 

Problem: realm offline
Reason: Skyfire has nothing to do with the issue. The problems is caused by the client itself. Some of the .MPQ files have been somehow corrupted, so you will partially patch your wow.exe.

You can follow two paths: 

- Best one is to download apex patched launcher and start over (it's fast)

- Second is risky and you MUST backup your data before everything else.

I just tested this theory downloading a patched wow from a website. An error occurred:
"Cannot stream required archive data. Please check your network connection"

Luckily the complete error will tell you what .MPQ files has been messed up. All you need to do now is download those files, deleting "cache" folder and run wow.exe.

Edited by ladycrys89

Thank you for your reply.

Interesting, that you mention that it is the client - that is what i thought after several tests with different OSes and configurations aswell. I am currently the launcher you mentioned and will try again once it is done. I will edit my topic to tell you how it went.

Edit: It actually worked.

Edited by RevX90
Result of test

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting, that you mention that it is the client - that is what i thought after several tests with different OSes and configurations aswell. I am currently the launcher you mentioned and will try again once it is done. I will edit my topic to tell you how it went.

I have no such luck . I did not understand how I adjust my client to not write it reamllist offline ? Please , do you help me?

• 1 month later...
On 30/9/2015, 15:58:33, RevX90 said:

Glad it did :)