Cant login to the server and my friends too

naxxmare

Hi to all SkyFires ! I cant login to the server, its offline , but its started and works on my server computer

image682946.jpg

How can I fix that ? Maybe i do something wrong? Sorry for bad English (try with 18414 client - offline server and 18291 -  try to connect with bnet account)

Can someone helps and give correct instructions?

Did you change the ip address in realmlist table? Be sure to have the gamebuild set to 18414 too.

UPDATE auth.realmlist SET address ="<your address here>", gamebuild = 18414 where id = 1;

Then add to your config.wtf the lines

SET realmlist <your Ip>
SET patchlist <your ip>

If it keeps not working try to recompile. This time delete the "build" folder and create it again. I fixed this problem a couple weeks ago. I have no Idea what went wrong :)

Did you change the ip address in realmlist table? Be sure to have the gamebuild set to 18414 too.

UPDATE auth.realmlist SET address ="<your address here>", gamebuild = 18414 where id = 1;

Then add to your config.wtf the lines

SET realmlist <your Ip>
SET patchlist <your ip>

If it keeps not working try to recompile. This time delete the "build" folder and create it again. I fixed this problem a couple weeks ago. I have no Idea what went wrong :)

Thanks! Its work, but now i have error - cant create character :

Worldserver error - Unable to retrieve class or race data.

• 3 weeks later...